Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
CUSTOM PRINTABLE WALL ART / ROOM DECOR
A beautiful design of a girl (choose her skin and hair colour) in a pink winter coat and French beret walking towards a beautiful rustic wooden door..
* Please write which girl you prefer (choose from image #6) in the personalization section. I will send you the 4 file sizes within 2 hours.
* Should you wish to have the girl in the main image (3a) you will be able to download the files (within minutes) under "purchases and reviews" in your Etsy account (see more below).
4 x 6 inches (300 DPI)
5 x 7 inches (300 DPI)
8 x 10 inches (300 DPI)
11 x 14 inches (300 DPI)
The files are high quality, JPG format.
HOW TO ORDER
After purchasing the listing, just wait a few minutes you will receive a downloadable link from Etsy.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account.
You can also download the files under "purchases and reviews" in your Etsy account.
Go here should you need additional help: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item
The final product will depend on the quality of the printer you use for printing and the paper or card stock that you choose.
Please keep in mind that colors may vary based on how you choose to print the image.
For best results, we recommend using a high quality printer and a high quality paper, such as card stock.
Please note, this listing is for a digital download. No physical print will be mailed to you. Props and frames are not included.
Your printable can be printed as many times as you choose!
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Due to the digital nature of this product, every printable purchase is non-refundable.
This artwork is copyrighted by DreamyJoCo. This purchase is strictly for non-commercial, personal use only.
You may print and design in your home, business or public space but may not resell, reproduce, distribute by electronic means or profit in any way from the design.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please don't hesitate to send me a message with your questions or concerns.
Johlene★ The illustrations in this design are uniquely created by myself and my team, and therefore you will not find them anywhere else for purchase except for here on my Etsy shop or at DreamyJo.com ★
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Johlele Orton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
C/Capitán Angosto Gómez Castrillón 70, esc 3, 2ºA
Yes we gladly offer this service, please send us a message with your request.
Yes we offer wholesale. Please contact us for more information.