Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
🐰 Happy Easter SVG files for Cricut or Silhouette 🐰
Perfect for Easter decorations, T-shirts, babyvests, iron-ons, mugs, printables, card making, decorations, scrapbooking & more!
★ The illustrations in this design were created by myself and my team ★
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1 SVG file with a transparent background & 1 PNG file with a transparent background.
Works great with Cricut cutting machine & Silhouette Studio, etc.
Please make sure your machine and software are compatible before purchasing this item.
This is an instant download, and you will NOT receive any physical items.
Your files will be ready to download immediately after your purchase.
More information about Etsy downloads can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
Due to the digital nature of this product, this purchase is non-refundable.
No backgrounds will be shown in the downloaded files.
This artwork is copyrighted by DreamyJoCo.
You may print and design in your home, business or public space but may not resell, reproduce, distribute by electronic means or profit in any way from the design.
This purchase is strictly for non-commercial, personal use only (see below!).
YOU DO NOT NEED a Commercial License if:
- You are not profiting off of the designs by reselling them or creating new products to sell with the designs. For example: Using them as freebies or printing them to slap on your packaging
YOU DO NEED a Commercial License if:
- You are profiting off of the designs by reselling them as files or creating new products to sell with the designs Like: T-shirts, stickers, tape, bags, wall art…
GET YOUR COMMERCIAL LICENSE HERE
0 - 200: https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1183655774/commercial-use-license
201 - 500: https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1197628461/commercial-use-license
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE EASTER SVG FILES TOO!
Follow us over at Instagram at @dreamyjoco and don´t forget to tag us with your photos!
Thank you so much for shopping at Dreamy Jo!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Johlele Orton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
C/Capitán Angosto Gómez Castrillón 70, esc 3, 2ºA
Yes we gladly offer this service, please send us a message with your request.
Yes we offer wholesale. Please contact us for more information.