2-8 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Customized girly pink aesthetic fashion Illustration cute tote bag with a red handle.
You get to choose your girl´s dress color, hair and skin tone + personalize the name of your shopfront!!
★ The illustrations in this design were created by myself and my team ★
CUSTOM MUG WITH THE SAME DESIGN
https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1166880287/customizable-coffee-mug-design-girly (red dress)
https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1159020216/custom-girly-pink-aesthetic-mug-fashion (pink dress)
This All-Over Print Tote has dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim and ensure easy-carrying.
Just throw in your laptop, a notebook, or anything else that you need during your daily outings—this bag can carry up to 44lbs (20 kg) of weight.
100% spun polyester fabric
Fabric weight in the US: 7.22 oz/yd² +/- 5% (245 g/m² +/- 5%)
Fabric weight in the EU: 6.64 oz/yd² +/- 5% (225 g/m² +/- 5%)
Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team.
Items are shipped within 3 - 7 business days from order.
Orders can not be cancelled once the order has been placed with the print provider.
CHRISTMAS ORDER DEADLINES & SHIPPING:
Christmas order deadlines for sweatshirts, mugs (not the 15 oz pink handle mug - *see below), throw pillows & tote bags shipped to the US will be on the 8th of December (for Standard shipping) and 15th of December (for Express shipping). Any orders placed after these dates will not be delivered by Christmas.
The deadlines for Canadian orders are 14 December for standard shipping and 15 Dec for express shipping.
We do not offer Express shipping on UK orders and the cut off date for Holiday orders will be on the December the 16th.
The deadlines for European orders are on the 8th of December for standard shipping and the 10th of December for express shipping.
PLEASE NOTE that orders may be experiencing delays due to the Christmas Holiday Season. We will do everything to ensure that orders dispatch during the timeframe provided on each item, but ufortunately we can´t control any delays in the shipping process.
Follow us over at Instagram at @dreamyjoco and don´t forget to tag us with your photos!
Thanks for stopping by!
2-8 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Johlele Orton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
C/Capitán Angosto Gómez Castrillón 70, esc 3, 2ºA
Yes we gladly offer this service, please send us a message with your request.
Yes we offer wholesale. Please contact us for more information.