2-8 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
♡ Custom girl in London pink phonebooth illustration tote bag ♡
Personalized tote bags for women - Soft pink Europe aesthetic.
This roomy bag fits groceries, books, etc and is the perfect tote bag for travel!
★ The illustrations in this design are uniquely created by myself and my team ★
♡ HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOTE BAG ♡
Choose your girl´s hair colour and skin tone +
Personalise your bag with a name (optional)!
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE ITEMS WITH THE SAME DESIGN
Mug - https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/992805308/personalized-soft-pink-aesthetic-fashion
Sweatshirt - https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1022038517/personalized-london-sweatshirt-for-women
Notebook - https://www.dreamyjo.com/listing/1161447978/to-do-list-notebook-custom-notepad
♡ SPECIFICATIONS ♡
This All-Over Print Tote has dual black handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim and ensure easy-carrying.
This bag can carry up to 44lbs of weight.
100% spun polyester fabric
Fabric weight in the US (may vary by 5%): 7.22 oz/yd² (245 g/m²)
Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.64 oz/yd² (225 g/m²)
Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
♡ SHIPPING ♡
Items are shipped within 3 - 7 business days from order.
Orders can not be cancelled once the order has been placed with the print provider.
*Please note due to Covid19 there could be delays.
Follow us over at Instagram at @dreamyjoco and don´t forget to tag us with your photos!
Thanks for shopping at Dreamy Jo!
2-8 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Johlele Orton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
C/Capitán Angosto Gómez Castrillón 70, esc 3, 2ºA
Yes we gladly offer this service, please send us a message with your request.
Yes we offer wholesale. Please contact us for more information.